Western Pacific Heating, Cooling & Airflow is a team of quality-obsessed and highly motivated HVAC technicians specializing in cutting-edge heating and cooling systems. We are focused on building Vancouver’s best team of technicians by maintaining an industry-leading level of quality of work and customer service and by hiring top-tier technicians. We realize this is what a lot of employers ask for so join a company that actually backs it up with an in-house training facility and regular paid training programs. Join a company you can be proud of and that takes your skills and career development seriously.
Why Work With Western Pacific Heating, Cooling & Airflow?
- Full time hours and the opportunity for overtime and significant productivity bonuses
- Systematic approach to training, projects and growth within the company
- Interesting and diverse projects of all sizes in both residential and commercial settings
- Great supportive working environment within a fast-growing company
- Great communication and mentorship with the owner and project managers
- Full benefits package
- NO ON-CALL obligations at all
- Weekend work is completely optional
- New Mercedes Sprinter work vans with fuel card
What We Expect:
- Experience in the HVAC industry
- Ambitious, attention to detail, growth mindset
- Efficient self-starter with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Possess all the necessary HVAC tools normally expected of a technician
- Possess a valid class 5 driver’s license and a reasonably clean driving record
- Share our core values: -Great Communication -Humility -Integrity -Honesty -Grit
If you think you bring the qualities to contribute to our growing team please send us an email with your cover letter, information, and resume. Include as much detail about you and your relevant work experience as you can.