Expert Air Balancing Services for New Construction and Tenant Improvements
On-Time Testing, Commissioning, and Balancing Services in Vancouver, BC
When it comes to choosing the right testing and balancing provider, you want the company with commercial HVAC expertise to ensure all commissioning and balancing is done according to plan.
Air Balancing for Commercial and Residential Projects
Our team can tackle any air balancing project you have! Whether you need an air balancing report for your recent tenant improvement or new construction project, or if you just need a sign-off for an HRV installation in residential property – we’ve got you covered.
Some of the types of testing and balancing project our teamwork on include:
- Cannabis cultivation operations to ensure optimal cultivation environments
- Film Industry air balancing to ensure sufficient air changes per hour are achieved for COVID protocols
- New Construction and Tenant Improvement HVAC commissioning and air balancing to achieve an occupancy certification
Why Air Balancing is good for your Business and Home
Air balancing is a smart option for any business or homeowner to ensure your equipment is installed and is operating and at its optimal ability. The cost of an air balancing inspection and report can pay for itself within a year or less if your HVAC system has inefficiencies!
If you notice any of the following, it might be good to get a TAB report done for your home or business:
- Your HVAC system isn’t heating or cooling your home or business efficiently
- The air in your home or business is “stale”
- Your home or business has excess humidity in the atmosphere
- You recently had new HVAC equipment installed and it isn’t operating properly
Our Team is TECA Certified
Western Pacific Heating, Cooling & Airflow is the company you can trust when it comes to proper design, installation, and commissioning, and balancing of a Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) or an Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) for your home or business because our team has taken the extra training required by the city of Vancouver to sign off on your HRV or ERV install.